What is this about?
SOS! I can´t stop thinking! The truth is we all want to experience happiness, we all want to create a healthy environment to develop whatever we eager to do in this life, the truth is a lot of us can feel overwhelmed by our own thoughts, and don’t quite get what is going on in our insides. This intensive will give you a different perspective in life; will recharge your immune systems on a physical, emotional and mental level. Guidelines you will be able to get back to any time of your life.
Some of the concepts we will dive in to comprehend:
- Meditation and the science behind it
- Breathing techniques – how to soothe our nervous system
- The power of smiling and Laughing for no particular reason
- Yoga & movement practice
- Conscious and sustainable nutrition
FOR WHO IS THIS?
It is for people from all walks of life who want to learn tools to take care of their mental health in a creative, fun and supported way.
A ONE DAY OVERVIEW
- 07:15 – 09:00: MEDITATION & YOGA SESSION
- 09:00 – 10:00 BREAKFAST
- 10:00 – 12:00 RESILIENT SKILLS LECTURE AND PRACTICE
- 12:00 – 12:30 Snack + FREE TIME
- 12:30 – 14:00 SOMATIC MOVEMENT PRACTICE
- 14:30 – 15:30 LUNCH
- 17:00 – RESILIENT SKILLS LECTURE AND PRACTICE
- 19:00 – RESTAURATIVE Yoga session
- 20:30-21:00: dinner
NOTE – we will dedicate 1- 2 afternoons to go and visit our beautiful beaches, swim in the sea or take a nice hike in the wild nature that surrounds us.
Duration: 6 days
- 1-6 August
- 10-16 August