What´s is this about?
This intensive program comprehends 2 main areas, first focused in developing and exploring specific guidelines for people who suffer from Trauma and Addictions. The second area comprehends the study and practice of fundamental resilient skills for everyday life. The first day of the intensive you will have individual time with Geoffrey to explore the roots of your personal situation; there will also be group sessions discussing universal principals that can be applied to every aspect of life.
This intensive will give you the space to develop and explore:
- What stressors of your life exhaust you and how you can learn from them…
- How do you communicate with yourself and the external …
- How do your emotions relate in your physical body
- How is your state of mind under external and internal stressors?
- What perceptions’ and attitudes hold you back and which ones help you live a life worth living
- The development of the intuitive mind
- How to nurture your physical body in a healthy sustainable way, for the long run,
FOR WHO IS THIS?
For who is this intensive? this intensive/ workshop is for you if you feel you are stuck in a destructive habits, related with chemical drugs, alcohol, tobacco, cocaine…, food disorders, if you feel stuck in thought related to emotional, psychological traumas in your life. Panic attacks, depression, anxiety…
A ONE DAY OVERVIEW
- 07:15 – 09:00: EMP (YOGA, MEDITATION)
- 09:00 – 10:00: BREAKFAST
- 10:00 – 12:00: Lectures and practice
- 12:00 – 12:30: Snack + tiempo libre
- 12:30 – 14:00: Lectures and practice
- 14:00 – 15:30 LUNCH
- 17:00 – Mindfull walk + overcoming trauma & addiction lecture and practice
- 20:00: Dinner
Duration: 5 days
- 1-6 July
- 10-15 July